This is the last post from the responses I obtained. I will finish off the month of September with a few reflection posts on the themes that came up in the responses.
1. What objects from the past do you particularly treasure?
My first toy.
2. Do you think that some objects from the past are best forgotten?
Yes, ancient underpants should not be kept 🙂
3. What intangible pasts (e.g. customs and languages) are meaningful to you?
Memories of dead relatives are important but also quite sad 😦
4. How is it best to preserve these intangible pasts?
Keep them in a filing cabinet in your brain.
5. If we save more and more objects and intangible pasts, is there a danger that there will be too much past in the future?
Yes, cause there might be too little space for us to live in the future cause museums will keep getting bigger and bigger, so there’s too much past, and there could be too much future too cause the Science Museum has a lot of future in it! 🙂
Year 6 schoolboy and gamer 🙂